The High Companies Sustainability Statement
The purpose of this statement is to provide the framework for driving our goal setting, management, and documentation of progress in all facets of sustainability – social, environmental, and economic.
Our commitment to sustainability is guided by the principles conveyed in The High Philosophy.
Sustainability means taking a holistic approach to the social, environmental, and economic aspects of business and being responsible stewards of valuable resources. It also means helping customers accomplish their own similar goals. Our commitment comes to life through a process of planning, defined actions, measuring progress, and continuous improvement.
Areas of Focus
- Co-workers – To be one of the best places to work in the communities in which we do business.
- Safety – To be each other’s keeper in assuring a safe work environment.
- Community – To encourage co-workers to serve within their communities. To align with our core value of being an exemplary corporate citizen.
- Environment – To improve the condition of the environment, where possible, and continuously work to minimize our effect on it. To offer products and services that help customers and partners meet their sustainability goals.
- Purpose through Service and Success – To provide valuable partnership and innovative, high-quality products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers and drive our success.
Through our achievements within this framework, we succeed as an organization with greater purpose for our people, our community, and our world.