The High® companies have a strong commitment to its co-workers in the form of a safe work environment, ethical treatment, excellent benefits, a commitment to training and support of both personal and professional development. We promote from within at all levels using an internal job posting process and offer numerous opportunities for talented and innovative people to enjoy career paths filled with success and personal growth.
Within the different business units that comprise High, a career is waiting for you. No matter which path you choose, your career advancement may include on-the-job training, leadership assessments and customized leadership and team skills training. The successful development of your career at High results from a combination of training, tools and your desire to excel.
• Performance Planning – A collaborative, ongoing discussion with your manager that is used to track progress on individual performance plans and to provide coaching and feedback
• Organizational Development & Training Courses – Features a broad array of training available ranging from supervisory skills, human resources issues, safety training and project management. A complete listing of available courses is published every six months
• External Seminars – Part of your personal development plan may include attendance at external seminars and workshops that complement your personal and professional goals
• Tuition Reimbursement – Offered to co-workers following three months of service for courses or a degree program that is related to current or future career paths within High
• Internal Job Posting – Co-workers are made aware of the qualifications and responsibilities of all non-entry level positions. You may be eligible to advance or broaden your skills by applying for an internal position that matches your qualifications